I think in life that it's really important to get a handle on your strengths and weaknesses. Identifying what they are and working on them is a sure fire way to success. But how comfortable are we really with identifying these things? Is it bragging to say what your strengths are? Can we really admit to our weaknesses?
- I am incredibly strong, I have been through a lot in my life and it has never broken me. I always get back up again. If you can think of a bad situation, a terrible situation, it's likely that it has happened to me. I must have really bad Karma from a previous life!
- I'm very honest - I will never bitch about you behind your back. If I have a problem, I sit down and talk to you about it and come to a resolution. I don't believe that other people getting involved is ever the right way. People always know where they stand with me.
- I will stand up for those who I love no matter what, even if I know they're wrong.
- I will stand up for a cause or an opinion that I believe in - even if people disagree with me.
- I'm quite patient with people, I can forgive.
- I believe that hard work gets you where you want to be - and it's something I live by.
- I am incredibly strong. Sometimes with strength you become hardened; you lose some compassion for things which you don't deem to be a big deal. When in reality it is a big deal; it's a big deal to them. It's just not a big deal to you. It's something that I work on daily and I am happy to report that I am getting much better. One of my closest friends has taught me a lot about compassion, and I'm eternally grateful to her.
- I'm very honest - if I think your Poncho is hideous, I will say it. This is unfortunately also applicable to the girl who has taught me a lot about compassion. Evidently my compassion for ponchos has not developed. I know you're reading this, and know I love you darling, just not the poncho <3
- I stand up for my opinion - sometimes to the point of ridiculousness. I find it hard to back down.
- Sometimes I judge too quickly - this is a hard one to admit. Sometimes I make snap decisions and it's not fair. Again, it's something that I'm paying attention to, because I don't think it's justifiable to do that to people.
In the world of blogging, people try to make out that their life is perfect. They are perfect people, with the perfect boyfriend/family, the perfect home, a glittering career. But nobody is perfect, everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Can you admit to yours?
Don't forget to check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway HERE.
Image via weheartit.com