Monday, 25 June 2012
Tuesday, 12 June 2012
Monday, 11 June 2012
Saturday, 9 June 2012
Thursday, 7 June 2012
- A Milkybar - 140 cals
- A small pot of Ben and Jerries Frozen Yoghurt at the cinema - should come in at 180 cals or under
- Skinny Topcorn Sea Salt flavour - 115 cals per bag
- 4 Strawberry Cables - 144 cals
- A fruit pot - around 100 cals depending on what fruit is in there
- Rainbow drops - 40g 107 cals
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions your tagger asked
- Create your own 11 questions and tag people to do them
- Tell them they have been tagged
So last night did not go to plan.
I really respect my in-laws, but occasionally my soon to be mother in law makes less than polite comments. I don't actually think she knows she's doing it most of the time though so at least that's something.... At the end of the day I'm marrying Alex, not her parents, and as much as I would love to have a great relationship with them, I have to remember that.
Having said this, I did get a little upset last night (there's only so many comments a person can take!) and so, cue Daddy. Every girl needs their Daddy from time to time and I'm no exception. After an hour on the phone he had calmed me down, given me some good advice and cheered me up all in one go. Albeit his advice was quite passionate to say the least, it was quite akin to someone taking down a rebel force somewhere ha, but I know it's because he loves me and hates to see me upset.
His parting words to me were that he would leave me some money on my dressing table (they're going away to China and Japan, not Vietnam it turns out, on Friday) and that 'when all else fails, take the girls and go shopping, that'll cheer you up'. Bless him <3 He's kind of a Gok Wan at heart.
Now I'm not insinuating that he's left me his credit card to go wild with, I'm not that much of a Daddy's girl, and this is not a regular occurrence, in-fact it's a pretty rare occurrence. I never ask my parents for money, I've had a job since I was 12 until I started Uni and now I'll be doing freelance work hopefully, and there's always summer jobs. So he must have been feeling sorry for me!