I was tagged by the lovely Hannah over at Confession Closet to do this tag. She left me a lovely comment recently, such a kind thing to do, so head on over and check her blog out?
The rules of the tag:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions your tagger asked
- Create your own 11 questions and tag people to do them
- Tell them they have been tagged
11 Things about me:
1. I have a Basset Hound called Walter
2. I've been out and proud for 4 years now
3. I'm a keyboardist, I've played since I was 9ish
4. My car is my pride and joy, but one day I would love to own a Triumph Spitfire
5. Yes I am a petrol head - people are usually shocked by this one!
6. I'm going to celebrate my 21st Birthday in Vegas Baby!
7. My hair was once black
8. I am in love
9. I'm particularly fond of Peonies
10. I think a lady having a signature scent is far better than any expansive perfume collection
11. I fully intend to watch Mean Girls snuggled with a hot chocolate on my bed when I've done this!
1. The makeup/beauty product I use the most:
- I use Johnson's Dreamy Skin makeup wipes like they're going out of fashion. Even just to freshen up during the day. Smell them and you'll know why! :D
2. A beauty tip:
- When you have a tan, add a touch of highlighter along your collarbones, they'll look fantastic.
3. My favourite thing to blog about:
- Probably my miscellaneous posts like my Gay Marriage one. I love to see your responses!
4. My favourite thing about blogging:
Being part of a feminine community like this, and not being shunned for being gay and girly.
5. My most expensive product:
- Probably my Bobbi Brown brushes.
6. My most inexpensive product:
- My E.L.F. eyebrow set
7. Makeup item I'm currently lusting after:
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
8. Celebrity who's makeup I love:
- Kate Winslet - So timeless and classic.
9. If I could only use one makeup brand for the rest of my life it would be:
10. A product I don't like is:
The Urban Decay Setting sprays - they're refreshing but don't really do anything for me.
11. Neutral or vibrant makeup?
- Vibrant, because life's too short to wear nude lipstick and your Naked Pallet every day.
1. Be honest, do you take your makeup off every single night?
2. What is the best skincare product you have ever used?
3. What's your favourite Disney character?
4. Who are you girl crushing over at the moment?
5. What is your opinion on Joan Rivers giving out advice on who looks good?
6. Flats or Heels?
7. Would you rather visit Thailand or Alaska?
8. What's your most eye-catching nail polish in your collection?
9. What was the last book you read or are reading?
10. What is your most prized possession?
11. What is your favourite low cal snack?
I tag anyone who fancies answering a few questions on themselves (we all love these things once in a while hehe), if you do it, let me know because I'd love to see your answers to my question :D
Oh and I also tag Alex, over at My Life, The Universe and Everything, because she hasn't blogged in forever and she needs a push in the right direction!