So we're going to take a second shot at MIB 2 tonight since we didn't get there yesterday!
I was just eating my dinner and watching ANTM, when I found myself pondering on how many calories there are in cinema popcorn, not that many I told myself, it's only puffed corn and air and it hardly fills you up does it? I did some googling on the subject and found out that it contains almost 500 calories in the smallest box, that is a hell of a lot of calories!
I don't think I'll ever be able to look popcorn in the box again!
So this has left me with a dilemma, everyone wants to snack on something naughty at the cinema right? These are my top picks:
- A Milkybar - 140 cals
- A small pot of Ben and Jerries Frozen Yoghurt at the cinema - should come in at 180 cals or under
- Skinny Topcorn Sea Salt flavour - 115 cals per bag
- 4 Strawberry Cables - 144 cals
- A fruit pot - around 100 cals depending on what fruit is in there
- Rainbow drops - 40g 107 cals
What do you recommend?