Wednesday 27 March 2013

Soul it out Sunday [On a Wednesday] - What Am I Gonna Do With You?


Edit: This was a scheduled post but for whatever reason it never went up, so I thought I'd give it an airing today.

---------------

Hi Darlings!

It's my favourite time of the week again! Today I'm sharing one of the classics, by one of the greatest soul singer/producers of all time. Hang on to your hats, and your mothers - because we all know that they love a bit of Barry on the quiet side..

From the Album 'Just Another Way To Say I Love You', What Am I Gonna Do With You peaked at Number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1975, but reached number 1 on the Billboard Hot Soul Singles. It was  In the UK it peaked at number 5.



I have to say this is one of my favourite Barry White songs, it's less Uncle at a Wedding and more Bridget Jones on a good day <3 
Check it out? 

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Lea
x

1 comment:

  1. Love that comment it's quite an uplifting tune Hun..... Hope your having a lovely Easter beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete