Hey there stranger,
Now don't think that I'm doing that highly irritating thing where bloggers disappear and then reappear without bothering to explain why.The truth is, I don't have any sort of huge reason at all. I just lost my blogging mojo and to be honest, talking about my life when things were so unstable felt fake. Likewise, talking about beauty products somewhat lost it's appeal when everything around me was changing, it all seemed quite irrelevant and insignificant in the grand scheme of things. So, I took a step back. I can't give my all to my blog if I don't feel secure in myself, and at the end of the day, this is a hobby, I should enjoy it. Now things are settling down though, and certain people in my life have been encouraging me to start up again, at one point I was considering shutting down but I'm so glad I didn't now.
So in a nutshell, I'm sorry I've been absent, hi to those of you who have followed me in the meantime, and thankyou to those of you who have stuck by me! I'm so looking forward to reconnecting with all of you <3
So! To get back into the swing of things, I thought why not do the 25 facts about me TAG? Since a lot has changed with me in the past few months, and believe me, it's been a lot (I fear some of you may fall off your chair when you hear one particular snippet of news that I have for you!) I thought why not?
1. I'm a matter of months away from graduating from the University of Leeds with a Law degree. I have to be honest, and tell you all that I cannot wait for that day. Law was never my choice (it was my parents'), and I can't wait to be out of this and doing something that I enjoy.
2. I have a new job! I started a couple of weeks ago now, and I'm back in the world of Frozen Yogurt. I now work on Tuesday evenings as well as odd shifts, up at Moo in Headingley, Leeds. If you're near me, come have some yogurt and say hi!
3. My closest friend and I just made the decision to move in together next year once we graduate. I'm so excited and I couldn't be happier that we finally got round to this!! <3
4. I am an obsessive cleaner, if my house is a mess I freak out!
5. I would love to own a Corvette Stingray, and MGB or a Triumph Spitfire one day. Classic cars have soul <3
6. I hate gin. I think it tastes of herbs.
7. I have an obsession with owls and always have done since I was little. Some have said that this is because I share certain characteristics with them, but I won't divulge into that as quite frankly it was rather derogatory!
8. YSL Opium is my favourite perfume, the smell always reminds me of good memories <3
9. I have an aversion to ironing. I hate it, genuinely hate it. If you'd like to come and do it for me, I will love you forever!
10. I'm going to Vegas to celebrate my 21st this summer (excited!).
11. When I was little I couldn't say 'hot air balloon' so I used to call them 'dig boons' (big balloons). To this day if my family see one they shout this at me. Baffling.
12. One of my favourite things is how the sea looks at night (preferably when it's not freezing outside). I find it kind of eery in a beautiful way.
13. I am obsessed with yogurt. To the degree that rich women are obsessed with Chanel. I need help.
14. My time keeping is horrendous if I don't absolutely have to be there on time. It's better to arrive late than to arrive bedraggled!
15. I'm terrified of Zombies but I watch The Walking Dead religiously. (Is it just me or are the zombies getting slower as the seasons go by, they used to run and now they just kind of hobble. Not that I'm complaining, I'd like to think I could take out one of those types.)
16. I quite fancy a lollipop peacock. Completely pointless but entirely worthwhile!
17. I have recently started seeing someone.
18. Just lately I have had to come to terms with something pretty big, and it made me question who I was again. But, with the help of this image, I think I'm sorted now.
19. I don't like sleeping in a house on my own, it makes me feel claustrophobic.
20. I am notoriously bad at keeping plants alive. My friends have taken bets on how long it will take me to kill the new plant on the landing.
21. Skittles milkshakes blow my mind, seriously, you have to try one.
22. It's just past 10am and I'm craving Thai food. If you happen to be in Leeds and you want good thai food that isn't expensive, go to Jino's in Headingley, it's really good.
23. My hair hasn't made it past collar bone length in almost 5 years now. It grows at about a rate of half an inch per year.
24. Rachel Weiss is my biggest celebrity crush. I think I would probably sell a kidney to be with her.
25. One day I would like to take a year out and travel up through South America, all the way to Canada, stopping at all the places I've ever wanted to visit on the way. Perhaps in the next couple of years I'll get to realise that dream.
I really didn't realise just how hard it would be to think of 25 facts about myself that wouldn't bore you all to tears! I love finding out more about you guys, so if you do this tag, link it below so I can check it out?
Have a wonderful day everyone,
(Images via Google Images)