Thursday 20 October 2011

Never give up, it's such a wonderful life [no.2]



{Apple pie and cream whilst reading blogs on a cold rainy night}


I can't believe how fast time flies, the nights are closing in ever quicker and it seems that every time I step out of my front door the cold wind bites that bit harder.
This will, however, always be one of my favourite times. The darker, romantic evenings, the comfort of walking into a warm cosy home after a hard day. Comfort food and the return of a good hot chocolate.

Halloween is coming up, and a trip to London to celebrate bonfire night, along with our anniversary. There seems to be so much colour and warmth in our lives at the moment.

You'll see that we have a new addition to our little family. She's called CoCo, and she's a dwarf lionhead. She brings us so much happiness and laughter. It's hard to imagine the times when we would be covered up under blankets before bed, watching or listening to something to pass the time without little CoCo being sat at our feet.


{A fluffy friend who reminds me of a lovely day trip to Chester Zoo, with a present of my favourite sweets}


{Little CoCo. Incidentally the easiest animal I have ever litter trained!}

Lea
x

No comments:

Post a Comment