No, this isn't a tutorial on Union Jack Eyeshadow, sorry hehe :)
This is the look I'm going to be going for while I'm away. I'm going to want to be out early to enjoy the day so I don't want to faff about with doing lots of intricate makeup things.
I'll start off and do my base as usual, I wish I was someone who could just throw on some BB cream and look fabulous, but it takes me some work to make my skin look good. That in itself will take me about 5 minutes, so not too long. It includes foundation, concealer, and powder to set. Then a quick contour of my cheekbones, fill in my brows and highlight whatever needs it.
Once that's out the way, these are my steps to look fabulous quickly!
- Sweep some shimmer eyeshadow across the lids and under the tear ducts, this one is Champagne by Bobbi Brown. It's easy, simple and feminine.
- Line my top lid with black liner (I'm not a fan of brown on myself) and depending on my mood, either smudge it out, or add some to my waterline if it's night time. This is the Bobbi Brown pencil eyeliner.
- A couple of coats of dramatic mascara and my eyes are good to go! This one is Bobbi Brown's Extreme Party Mascara.
- Sweep a little bronzer across the high points of my face, add a pop of pretty pink blush (This duo is great as it includes a bronzer and a blush, perfect for on the go!)
- Swipe a coat of red lipstick across my lips. I'm not someone who worries about red lipstick, I think if you do it right, it wears nicely and I've never really had that whole lipstick teeth problem. This one is Red by Bobbi Brown.
This will take me probably around 15 minutes. I can normally get ready in full in 35 minutes including a shower, so I don't think that's too bad!
As for the nail polish, I mentioned in my last post that I'm going to paint my nails in either red or blue with an accent nail in the opposite colour. I'm not sure which way around yet though!
I'm going to invest in Racing Green for either a change or for my toes, it's completely British and has an amazing shine! As always you can get Mavala Nail Varnishes online from The Beauty Bay for £3.50.