I know I'm not alone out there with this, we're all (well, most of us) guilty of packing a silly amount of shoes for a holiday, just in case!
The problem that I'm facing though, is that I have to take so many pairs shoes! I don't know how I'm going to fit everything in!
My current total is up at a whopping 7 pairs for a 10 day stay!
Want to see how I got to that?
- Hunters - for unreliable British Weather and for Devon/Cornwall.
- Trainers - for running and general exercise.
- High Heels - for night time, we're off to the Candy Bar apparently!
- Medium Heels - for meals out, when I need to dress smartly but also need to walk a lot.
- Pumps - for comfortable walking all day around London/Cornwall
- Sandals - We're supposed to be having a heatwave, so I'll need something light to walk in.
- Flats - For casual nights when heels are too much but pumps are too casual.
Okay so I'll be wearing one pair to go in, so that means packing 6 pairs. The problem is, wellies, trainers and 2 pairs of heels are going to take up a lot of room! I'm going to have to squish the others in around them!
I'm getting frustrated just thinking about it haha. Are you a serial shoe overpacker, or are you one of those amazing women who can make it a month on 2 pairs of shoes?
Image Via Google Images.