I have three secret weapons for a gorgeous bright and playful springtime pout, and all of them come from the lovely land of Lush. I think this is great for both day and night as it'a not overly offensive yet still eye-
catching at the same time.
It's really easy to achieve and to be honest I'm sure most of you are familiar with the products below anyway :) I have to say that you wouldn't have to use Lush products to achieve this, you could use any brand, this is just my preferred way <3
To put it simply:
1. Erase any dead rough skin by using a Lip Scrub (this one is the Bubblegum one obviously)
2. Liberally apply a lip balm of your choice, I personally really like honey scents/tastes so this one (Honeytrap) is perfect for me.
3. Wait 5 minutes to give the lip balm time to sink in.
4. Choose a Lip Tint to suit you and dab it on your lips, I find that dabbing gives more of an intense colour pay off that swiping it would do. I'm not sure if you can get hold of Snow Fairy at the moment, but there are plenty of other lush hues to choose from, all of which leave the same gorgeous and comfortable feel on your lips.
5. Go out and wow people with your perfectly soft and colourful pout!
Do any of you own some of the Lush Lip Tints? What colours do you have?