Monday 26 March 2012

The sky is bluer, and smiles are bright


I can't believe how gorgeous the weather is! The sky is such an amazing blue, it makes me happy inside :D

I've been working all this morning, so I'm off to grab a shower and get dressed. Then I'm going to sit in the sun in my living room, with all of the windows open, and read my book with some greek yoghurt and fruit tea. (The sooner I have a garden or a balcony the better!) I'm currently craving a sweet clean candle to light on days like this to make the air romantic and fresh. I think I might have to call in to the Yankee Candle shop near me...

I hope you're all enjoying this lovely weather and taking some time out to enjoy it <3

Lea
x

6 comments:

  1. i recommend the new cucumber and cantaloupe yankee candle its so fresh and summery and smells delightful even when it hasnt been lit it gives off the most amazing scent. you can get it from the yankee aroma website, its a US exclusive, postage is just £1 too. I order from there all the time and shipping is so quick xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's a shame I'm in the UK :( I love cantaloupe too. Do you have any other recommendations? :D x

      Delete
    2. Yankee aroma is a uk based site that sells the us exclusives, sorry I was a bit vague on that haha. I just got mine in the post this morning and only ordered on Saturday :)

      Xx

      Delete
    3. I'll go and check it out, thanks for the tip! x

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy that the skies are blue and the sun is shining! It really does work wonders at lifting my mood and everyone seems much happier! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only annoying thing is that where I live, everyone and their dog is blasting music so loud it's like being on a night out all day! It's definitely worth it though, maybe I'll join in and blast some music back at next door lol x

      Delete