Friday 9 March 2012

A sunshine induced haul

It was so sunny in Leeds today that I couldn't resist popping into town after my seminar. I set out to buy a body butter as my current one it on its last legs but then I got just a little distracted. I've been after a pinkish pair of jeans for ages, so off I set to find a pair. In the end I had all but given up, so I nipped into Primark just to get one of my basic white tops that I live in, and there I spotted some pink jeans! They're not perfect, but at £11 I don't mind. Anyway, I ended up having a little peruse and came away with a few bits and bobs. Here they are!

Bright pink top, H&M - £6.99. White cami, Cardigan and Jeans, Primark - £3, £6, £11. Scarf and Necklace, Primark - £3, £2.


So as you can see a little more than a pair of pink jeans came home with me! I got the lipstick with one of my No7 vouchers so it was only £5 - it's in the shade Iced Pink, and the green concealer stick I picked up on a whim, I have a scar on my left cheek which takes me forever to cover up so I'm hoping this might help to counteract the red. The other Natural Collection product in the first photo is a translucent powder, a must for setting concealer over a scar.
Andddd, I managed to pick up the Sleek PPQ pallet! This is actually one of the most wearable pallets for me, bar the bright red shade I will most likely use them all.

Some of my girlfriends from home are coming up tonight so I'm super excited! Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have a lovely weekend <3

Lea
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the No7 lipstick x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's a really good deal with the £5 off voucher :) x

      Delete
  2. The primark scarf is lovely. I hope I will be able to get it in my local Primark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen loads of them around and for quite a while now so I'd say you'll get lucky :) x

      Delete