Thursday 3 May 2012

Bright eyed and bushy tailed!


Since I started my health kick it's no secret that I'm feeling so much better in myself. I'm especially loving the effect on my skin and all of this extra energy I've got!

I've decided to start endurance running, which is all a bit new to me! I'm a complete beginner! I have a programme that I have researched which I might tell you some more about if it works out for me, and tonight is my first session! I'll be running 3 times a week, every other day, in a park that is quite near to where I live (although not too close, I don't want to bump into someone that I know, when I'm 200m to the finishing line and looking like I'm about to die hehe).

(Image via Google)

The other quick thing I wanted to mention is how much I'm loving my Bobble. I've hated water for my entire life, all that I could taste was chemials! But since I have had this I'm drinking around 3 full bottles of water a day and my skin is literally rejoicing! I can't taste anything anymore, certainly no chemicals and for around £10 I think it was a fantastic buy!
The information on the website states:

Bobble is a stylish, reusable bottle that filters water as you drink, using an ingenious replaceable carbon filter. When water passes through the filter, the carbon removes chlorine and organic contaminants. bobble is intended for municipal tap water making water better, with every sip.

Bobble is a beautiful, sleek alternative to single-serve plastic water bottles, which harm the earth (and your wallet). Every filter equates to 300 single-serve bottles. After a year, you’ve removed thousands of bottles from the environment, simply by filtering the water from your tap. bobble is free of BPA, Phthalates and PVC. And it is guilt-free as well. Enjoy!


All sounds good to me! I'd highly recommend this product to anyone who is on a health kick or simply wants to drink more water.

Wish me luck on my first run!

Lea
x

13 comments:

  1. I love the water bobble! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou very much, I needed it, but it'll pay off in the end! x

      Delete
  3. Good Luck! Im sure you'll be fine! :)
    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was fine, but absolutely knackered by the end. I thought I wouldn't want to do it again but surprisingly I'm raring to go and I'm not supposed to be doing it again today! x

      Delete
  4. I hope all goes well. =)

    I'm not a fan of running and never have been. I'm also trying to exercise more. I'm trying to at least walk/jog three times a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it did go quite well :)

      I've never been a running person either, but I'm really working hard to try and balance out my body and my mind and I think that this might be a good way to help that along :) x

      Delete
  5. Your fitness kick sounds off to a great start! I'm actually am a water-atic and am always looking for a good water bottle. I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do, I can't recommend it enough! x

      Delete
  6. I really hate water, it just tastes so boring and it doesn't do anything for me, just wondering if the bobble may convert me, hmm!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated water too, but since I now can't taste anything at all it's better than chemicals. You could always add some cordial? I quite like morrisons marshmallow cordial :) x

      Delete
    2. I've been on a big health kick too! :) I love water anyway but im still going to get one of those water bottles, their so much better for the environment!
      xxx

      Delete
    3. Ooo well done! I hope yours is going well :) It's definitely one of the best things I've bought! x

      Delete