Tuesday 15 May 2012

Slimming into Summer progress [4]


Wow I can't believe I'm up to my 4th week already! I'm so happy with what I've achieved so far, and I'm now half way to my weight goal!

I lost 2lbs this week, and have really started to notice a difference in my clothes. I can now fit back into 2 pairs of trousers that I could fit into before, but because they were so tight they just looked unnatractive. Now I'm pleased to say that one pair is a bit on the big side! :D

I don't feel as though I've drank as much water as I could have this week, I met my goal most days, but I feel like I could have done more and didn't push myself hard enough, so I'm sticking with that goal for this week.
I'm also still aiming to meditate 3 times a week and keep up with my exercise! Since it's exam time, I feel good to get out and about for half a hour, it clears my head and gives me some alone time.

I'll be back soon with a little haul for you, have a nice day!
Lea
x

2 comments:

  1. I really like that list, did you make it yourself? I might try a few :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had, I found it via weheartit.com! I referenced it the first time I used it - sorry I should have done it again :(
      Give it a go! It's quite nice to set a goal and complete it over the week :D x

      Delete