It's been a little while since I did a tag post, and since it's a nice way to get to know someone, I thought why not! I have 15 minutes until my lunch is ready to come out of the oven, so here we go!
- Blush or Bronzer - this is a hard one as I contour and use blusher on the apples of my cheeks every day... I'll go with blusher though if I have to, a pop of pink really makes a complexion look fresh!
- Lip gloss or Lipstick - Lipstick, I love Bobbi Brown lippies <3
- Eye liner or Mascara - probably eyeliner, because if you were sneaky you could use a liquid eyeliner to give your lashes some definition!
- Foundation or Concealer - Concealer, can't live without the stuff.
- Neutral or color eye shadow - Neutral I suppose, I could still get a pop of colour in with my lipstick.
- Pressed or loose eye shadows - Pressed, we all know how annoying loose eyeshadow flying everywhere is!
- Brushes or Sponges - Brushes, I don't own a sponge. Although I am interested to try the Beauty Blender.
- OPI or China Glaze - neither, Mavala all the way!
- Long or short - Long, filed into the oval shape. I think it's the most classic look.
- Acrylic or natural - Neither, I use the Kiss 100 press on nails
- Brights or darks - Depends on the season, right now I'm loving brights!
- Flower or no flower - No flower, I prefer the classic elegant look.
- Perfume or body splash - Perfume, currently wishing for the Bottega Veneta fragrance <3
- Lotion or body butter - Body butter
- Body wash or soap - Body wash, I love the Lush shower jellies!
- Lush or other bath company - Think I just answered that one, although I'm looking forward to being able to try out more luxurious bath products now I'll soon have my own place!
- Jeans or sweat pants - 'These sweatpants are all that fit me right now, you can walk home bitches!' Ooh how I love that film! In all seriousness though, Jeans. I live in them and it's no secret I love Pull and Bear denim.
- Long sleeve of short - normally short.
- dresses or skirts - I very rarely wear either. I sometimes wear bandage skirts though I suppose....
- Stripes or plaid - probably plaid, especially for winter. Is that weird?
- Flip flops or sandals - sandals, I love how they can brighten up any plain outfit on holiday if they're cute!
- Scarves or hats - scarves, again, I wear a scarf almost constantly, especially if I'm leaving the house. I just think that a coat looks more pulled together with a scarf.
- Studs or dangly earrings - dangly earrings definitely.
- necklaces or bracelets - bracelets, I have a silver one that Alex's little brother bought me when he went on holiday (he bought Alex and I matching ones) and I wear italmost every day.
- Heels or flats - heels, they do wonders for your legs and bum ;)
- Cowboy boots or riding boots - riding boots, I love my old faithful pair from Zara 3 years ago now.
- Jacket or hoodie - Jacket, my favourites are my Hollister Leather jacket that is so battered and well loved but still looks amazing, it cost a fortune but it was the best investment I ever made. And my Barbour quilted jacket and wax jacket, the wax again was a fortune but just so worth it for something that will last for years <3
- Forever 21 or charlotte russe - Forever 21, I have a lovely blouse from them and some great jewellery.
- Abercombie or Hollister - Again, think I might have already answered this one! Hollister. BUT I actually think a lot of it is overpriced and very samey. I like their hoodies and lounge pants... jeggings... and then the odd one off piece like my leather jacket.
- Saks 5th or Nordstrom - I'd have to go with Nordstrom.
- Curly or straight - almost always curly
- Bun or ponytail - neither, but if i had to, a ponytail.
- Bobby pins or butterfly clips - bobby pins
- Hair spray or gel - hair spray sometimes
- Long or short - long, I like how feminine long hair is
- Light or dark - light at the moment, but I've been every colour under the sun!
- Side sweep bangs or full bangs - kind of side swept but then kind of none. You can kind of tell from my photos what I mean. It's kind of waved off my face.
- Up or down - down!
- Rain or shine - shine, but I love a rainy day on the sofa watching films.
- Summer or winter -Winter, purely because of Christmas!
- Autumn or Spring - Autumn, it's my favourite season. I love the colours of autumn and how it's still kind of warm but you know it's getting close to Halloween and Bonfire Night and CHRISTMAS!
- Chocolate or vanilla - Vanilla, I love the scent. But if we're talking ice cream I'm a strawberry girl through and through.
- North or South - I'm a northern girl through and through <3If you'd like to give this a go I'd be interested to see your answers, let me know!