Thursday 10 May 2012

Let's kick this body up a notch!


I just found out today that I'm going away with my girls at the end of summer and I'm so excited! Not only do I get 10 days away to go to the Olympics and Cornwall with Alex, I also get some sun, sea and sand!





Now we all know what it means when a summer holiday is planned, especially when it's with the girls..... body overhaul!!

You all know that I've been dieting for almost a month now and have lost just about 8-9 pounds, but I'm still a stone from my target weight, and on top of that I really want to tone up!

I'm going to get back to running tonight/tomorrow depending on my foot and I'm also going to throw in half an hour of lunges, squats, and sit-ups every other day. I'm tempted to do the 30 day shred, I'll look into it a bit more tonight :D

Aside from exercise I also really need to start getting my hair into better condition, starting with a damn good cut which it's crying out for! I'm interested in trying the Phillip Kingsley elasticiser treatment too, so watch this space!

I'm so excited! Eeeee!

Lea
x

(Images via weheartit.com)

9 comments:

  1. Wow, you're far more disciplined than I am, I wish I weren't so lazy when it comes to exercise! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I used to be so bad, it really does get better the more you do it x

      Delete
  2. Thats great weightloss! I wish I was doing aswell as you! :)
    I did the 30 day shred and it kills me!
    http://gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did it? Maybe I should wait until after my exams for that one then, don't want to get restless legs or the shakes half way through lol x

      Delete
  3. Oh Lea.. You are doing a job well done! You get to go to the beach, I envy you. Lol
    Thanks for sharing your journey.
    Always,
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, I haven't been away in 3 years now so I'm long overdue a holiday! I can't wait! :D x

      Delete
  4. I wish I had your motivation I'm a serious yo-yo exerciser I go for a quite a while exercising pretty much every day then I get bored and don't do anything for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it hard to keep up the motivation when the weather is either really hot or really miserable. I'm a fussy runner haha, it has to be the right kind of weather for me to be happy! x

      Delete
  5. Heyyy, just to let you know I have nominated you for a versatile award :)
    http://obviouslyfeminine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete